top of page
Financial advisor shaking hands with senior man in living room. Retired couple in meeting

Energy grants and advice to help with your bills  

There are UK energy grants out there which can help you to improve your home. The first thing you need to do is find out what you qualify for. Eco Subs can do all the hard work so you don’t have to – all you need to do is fill out the form.

Financial advisor shaking hands with senior man in living room. Retired couple in meeting

LA Flex

Local Authority Eligibility Flexibility (LA Flex) is part of the government’s ECO scheme and is designed to help people across the UK who are living in fuel poverty to avoid having a cold home. Even if you aren’t receiving means tested benefits, you could still qualify for help and support towards the cost of adding loft, underfloor and cavity wall insulation, along with other energy efficiency improvements.

LAD funding  

The LAD scheme was set up to raise the energy efficiency of low-income and low energy performance homes, including off grid properties. If you own or live in private rented accommodation with an energy efficiency rating of D,E,F or G and have a total household income of £30,000 or less, you could qualify for funding to help with new boilers, insulation and other products which can improve the EPC rating of your property.

Woman hands holding ECO sign, Concept Save green planet
leaf icon

ECO4 Grant

These grants are designed to help reduce emissions, electricity and energy bills. They’re available to homeowners and can be used to offset the cost of installing central heating systems, new boilers and renewables. Simply contact Eco Subs and we’ll be able to let you know which of these grants you’re eligible for and how to arrange installation.

To find out more about energy grants and funding, fill out the form below to see what Eco Sub can do.

bottom of page