top of page
Close up of a cat sat on top of a radiator

You could get central heating system grants   

Central heating system grants are available from the UK government. Checking is easy – simply contact Eco Subs, fill out the form and we’ll be able to let you know if you qualify. Don’t miss out – get in touch today.

Close up of a cat sat on top of a radiator

How do I know if I’m eligible?

There are specific qualifying criteria, however this will depend on which grant you’re applying for. One of the most common is the First Time Central Heating Grant which cover the installation of central heating systems into homes which don’t and have NEVER previously had a central heating system. You can be a homeowner or tenant and must be in receipt of benefits, however be aware that if you rent your home from a council or housing association, you are not eligible.

Which benefits qualify? 

  • Pension credit (guarantee credit or savings credit

  • Universal Credit

  • Child Tax Credit

  • Working Tax Credit

  • Income Support

  • Income-Related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)

  • Income-Based Job Seeker’s Allowance (JSA)

  • Child Benefit (subject to maximum household income

  • Housing benefit

Relaxing at Home
leaf icon

How do I apply?

The quickest and easiest way is to speak to Eco Subs. We’ll need you to answer a few questions, but once we’ve got the information, we’ll be able to let you know if and what you qualify for. There are a number of government schemes designed to help people improve the energy efficiency of their homes, and we’re always happy to help you find the ones you’re eligible for.

See if you’re eligible for a central heating grant. Fill out our form and let Eco Subs see if you qualify.

bottom of page